Tuesday 15 March 2022

I hate you woman-mongers!!!!

I hate you for who you are. 
I hate the air you breath and the steps you take. 

I hate when you chat us up for the pleasure. 
I hate when you take us for granted. 

I hate when you treat us like pigs. 
I hate when you try to buy us. 

I hate when you disregard our feelings. 
I hate when you say you love us instead of saying you are lusting. 

I hate when you drink your sense away then beat us up for nothing. 
I hate when you "baby" us when behind our back you cheat. 

I hate when you look at us like an object. 
I hate when you pay for what you know is priceless. 

I hate when you decieve,mislead,betray both living and dead. 
I hate you for staring at us on screen. 

I hate when you look at us but see nothing. 
I hate when you say we are not your equal. 

No we are not because we are superior. 


I hate you for loving her when you couldn't love me. 

What do you think? if you couldn't for me, you can't for her and you can't for us. 

I hate when you laugh when I cry. 
Sleep when I am sleepless. 
Drink when I am thirsty. 
Live when I'm dying. 

I hate you for the words you spoke, you speak and that you are speaking to us now. 

I hate all that makes you what you are. 

I hate to think of you. 
I hate you for ever calling our names. 

I hate you for the sex you represent. 
I hate you for making us believe you could ever love us. 

You are a stranger to love. 
Love is a stranger to you. 

Accept this truth and we will be friends again! 

2 comments:

Jacob said...

Its not all men that do this, and not all women that deserve good, but anyway...its the truth...keep it up, you might make a difference...

Jacob said...

Its not all men that do this, and not all women that deserve good, but anyway...its the truth...keep it up, you might make a difference...

My Dreams

My dreams are often miles out of reach. It's as though I was never meant to have a dream. It's like my autumn will never see spring....