Sunday 4 April 2010

True beauty

In this world built on absolute uncertainty,
It is so hard to know what is true and real.
Nothing seems to last,everything has an expiry date.
There is never enough to see and say.

Beauty has become one of those ephemerial wish,
that slips off your hands immediately you get a grasp of it.
They show us pictures of what perfection ought to look like.
And, how your beauty ought to be distinct from mine.

I have not been able to understand the essence of beauty.
Until, I heard someone say that the real beauty is priceless
She called it: True beauty.
One that radiates from the soul; Day in, day out.

The beauty never fades nor dies, for such is one acquired from character.
This type of beauty is for those who know who they are,
Look alikes of a supreme being; holy and perfect
With a beauty incomparable and undescribeable.

For Kings and Queens with divine heritage and dominions:
Beauty purchased with money would last just a while.
Beauty created by men is sure to end as they would in time.
Beauty from within is one that last now and forever.

1 comment:

G-FUNC said...

I stumbled on your blog from facebook and I decided to check it out and apparently ure a good writer.

Your subject is a stron one "God" about the strongest subject there is.I respect that but.... there is a but

I think you make a nice read though,going into the mind of n individual thru what they write is awesome but this photo you have on as yur facebook tag what's up with the curve? lol

cheers!!!

My Dreams

My dreams are often miles out of reach. It's as though I was never meant to have a dream. It's like my autumn will never see spring....